BaseCase is a Software-as-a-Service company with offices in Berlin and New York.
Our software is the leading customer engagement platform created exclusively for the life sciences industry. With our suite of SaaS products, pharmaceutical and medtech companies can engage more effectively with payers, healthcare providers and healthcare professionals, using personalized, interactive mobile content.
Currently we are looking for you being our next Customer Success Consultant to join us in building, maintaining and improving our customer relationships in the life-sciences industry.
As employer we offer you
- The stability of an experienced business with the benefits of a start-up
- A young and dynamic team of over 20 nationalities, wonderful people, friendly and talented
- A modern office space in the heart of Berlin (incl. lounge areas, foosball table, arcade machine)
- Public transport subsidy, Gym membership discount and preventive health care courses
- Fresh fruits, coffee and snacks every day, Friday drinks and regular team events
- The opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- Increase the ROI that customers get from BaseCase
- Build, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Advise and educate customers on creating high quality content on our platform
- Listen to customer feedback and identify business needs
- Identify key customer success factors and communicate them effectively to internal stakeholders
- Create presentations and documents for current and new products and features
- Create processes and best practices for the optimal utilization of the software
- Give presentations and trainings online, on-site or off-site
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with other departments
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- At least one year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Desire to learn, try new things, and solve problems
- Proven technical ability
- Attention to detail
Work permit for Germany is required.